What CogniSoft Is:
- A firm that keeps long term eagles view to their clients business requirements.
- Provides end to end consulting and enterprise architectural requirements.
- Has been practising Lean Six Sigma practices for all project deployments.
- An unique consulting firm with proven CDIT approach and Enterprise Operating Model practices to deliver sustained business transformation.
What are the confusions that managers in firm’s have:
- Assuming the average business user has the know-how or the time to use BI.
- Assuming a data warehouse will solve all information access and delivery requirements
- Assuming that Business Intelligence solutions itself are “Intelligent” to understand and comprehend your business needs.
GAP that exists:
- Understanding the real business needs though a proper business analysis of the service or product in question and how and what is the requirement of such a solution is absent.
- Going by populist choice to select a BI tool without a specific business need, and/or allowing Excel to become the default BI “platform”
Possibilities and path to take:
- Today organizations can instead provide front-end tools to those that actually need to use them, whilst back-end analytics are taken care of by the service provider.
- For an organization using BI as a service, it can be as simple as knowing what questions to ask; and so business analysts are playing a more prominent role in extracting value out of BI.